What Should I Do My Computer Turns on but No Display on Monitor?
It is quite normal to wait when you start your computer but sometimes, you only see a blank screen even after waiting for a few minutes. As soon as, you realize that your computer is turned on but your screen is showing nothing, it starts making you disturbed which turns into a headache. Well, if you see such issues with your monitor, you shouldn't worry about it as you can contact computer support to fix the issue. They will help you around the clock or you can follow the basic troubleshoot mentioned below.
Check If Your Monitor Is Turned on
When you see your computer is on but showing nothing on its display, in that case, you need to make sure that your monitor is working properly.
• You should check that the power light of the monitor is on.
• If the light is on and still, you don't see anything, you should unplug the adapter from your monitor and plugin back to the power source.
• Also, check for any physical damage to your monitor.
Reconnect Your Monitor to Your Computer
• At first, you should press and hold the power button to turn off the computer.
• Then unplug the video cable connecting the monitor to your computer.
• Next, you are required to check the port connectors between monitor and computer.
• Also, you should check if the video cable is damaged.
• On finding everything fine, you should reconnect your monitor to the computer or try to connect with another video cable to fix the issue.
• After that, you should try to turn on the computer to check if it boots normally.
But you can visit to get help: http://www.instohelp.com/computer-support
Disconnect Your Peripherals
• You should press and hold the power button to turn off the computer.
• Then you should disconnect all peripherals connected to your computer like printer, scanner, mouse, etc.
• Now, you should try to turn on your computer and check if the issue is fixed.
After doing the above instructions to fix the monitor issue, you won't see any problem. Besides, if you still see the problem, you should contact the computer support to get it fixed. There might be some serious issues so getting assistance from technical experts would be a wise decision.